Booking Online of COVID-19 lab test in Patna, now on Elybrate
Protect yourself and others!
Follow these Do’s and Don’ts
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately.
- Avoid participating in large gatherings .
frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use
alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficult breathing and cough).
While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose
you have these signs/symptoms please call State helpline number or
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s 24X7 helpline at 1075(Toll
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Spit in public.